- I’d make lots of money today and through the next two weekends.
- I’d get rid of lots of my stuff through the next two weekends.
- People would give generously, even beyond what everything is worth.
- At least one of my vehicles would sell this weekend.
- God would use the sale as a means for preaching the gospel
- I’d get more people interested in hearing about Romania and supporting.
With that said, spread the word and stop by this weekend!
Thursday-Friday, 4 to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Oh, and the plundering thing…. As I’ve been praying for the sale, I’ve been often reminded of the Israelites in their flight from Egypt. Just like they were given the treasures of Egypt as they left, I think this is a good time for God to get some of the enemy’s money.
Exodus 12:35-36 – “Now the sons of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold, and clothing; and the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians.”
Hopefully I’ll see some rich people come by so I can plunder their money. LOL Seriously, though, better for them to spend their money here than anywhere else, right?